Home Buying in Union Springs>Question Details

billlarge9, Home Buyer in Union Springs, NY

Are there any programs for vets. I am retired AF and considering moving back home but taxes are so high in NY. Some states have vet benefits.

Asked by billlarge9, Union Springs, NY Wed Sep 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are considering to get a loan you should look into a VA loan. A VA loan is a mortgage exclusive to veterans that has great benefits. These benefits include no down payment and low closing costs with good rates. I suggest you look into this type of loan if you would like a mortgage. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 19, 2014
Homes for Veterans Program offers fixed-rate mortgages with low interest rates and closing cost assistance. Visit http://veterans.ny.gov/state-benefits.html for more info. You may also be eligible for partial exemption from real property taxes.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer