Owitt2009, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

Are there any plans to build low-moderate homes in Williamsburg?

Asked by Owitt2009, Brooklyn, NY Mon Dec 9, 2013

I'd like to remain in Williamsburg or the surrounding communities but I cannot afford to purchase property here.

Answers

2
Hi Owitt2009
Did you speak to a mortgage person, do you know your buying power? Are you a handly person? How much cash are you working with? do you need someone to speak to.
Where there is a will there is a way?
feel free to contact me directly so we can discuss this further, and if not Williamsburg there are surrounding communities.
Well, the problem for you here is that Williamsburg is still a very popular and sought after neighborhood and the developments that are being built are still high end to attract the money to the area. So, because of gentrification prices do not look to be going down in the near future. What I can suggest is that you look in Bushwick, which is the next Williamsburg like neighborhood in Brooklyn. Lucky for you we have a great many properties in Brooklyn that we would love to sell you. So, why don't you give us a call. 718-880-2170.