Home Buying in Helen>Question Details

Judy billante, Home Buyer in Stowe, VT

Are there any pictures of inside to see if its worth driving from Fl. Thank you, Judy

Asked by Judy billante, Stowe, VT Sat Feb 15, 2014

Answers

3
Judy, Gary made it very easy. Before you get into the car to dirve to Helen, give Gary a call, he provided a telephone number and he can look into the specific areas of the home that are important to you and seldom conveyed in the listing agents data.
Hi Judy, I work with a lot of fla buyers and I will be glad to go over and make sure how the property looks and send you pics .... I don't want you to make wasted trip either....please give me an email or a call , the property in question did not populate to me....
Contact me at 850-532-0481 ( my cell) or email gbevans1@bellsouth.net
You didn't list any property address. You might want to reach out to the listing agent whose information should be located next to the listing. Whatever you do, don't make any road trips from Fl until you verify everything with a live person - an agent! Good luck!