Kisses424, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

Are there any pet friendly condos or coops in new rochelle or white plains with terrace and pool thanks?

Asked by Kisses424, Bronx, NY Sun Mar 4, 2012

Answers

5
Hello Kisses,

Yes, there are many Condos and coops in New Rochelle and White Plains area allowed pets and have terrace and pool.

I would love to discuss the best ones with you that in your price range.
You will find my web -site very helpful in searching for homes just click - Htpp://frednussen.com

Please contact me for your real estate needs!

Fred Nussen"Realtor with Results"
Licensed Associate Broker
Delphi Real Estate
cell 914 320-2639
E-mail Fred@FredNussen.com
E-mail FredNussenrealestateman@gamail.com
Web Reference: http://frednussen.com
There are condo units in New Rochelle and White Plains that allow pets and also have a pool, gym, and terraces, etc. Please contact me and we could discuss this in further detail.

Thank You & Have a Great Day.

Janet Denti 914-318-1033
Associate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence
Basicly the answer is yes, both White Plains and New Rochelle, have condos that allow pets. Some of these have pools and may even have a terrace. What isgoing to determine whether you findone depends on your price point and availabilty.
Why not consider working with an agent of your own, he/she can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Hi, there are currently 50 condos in White Plains on the market that alllow pets and have a pool. It will depend on your price range to narrow that list down. The only coops that meet the same criteria are in Hartsdale, none in White Plains. As for New Rochelle, the Trump Towers has about 18 units available.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group.com
914.406.9023