Home Buying in Edmond>Question Details

Ldrew44526, Home Buyer in Owasso, OK

Are there any patio homes in Edmond or homes with zero lot lines for "empty nesters"?

Asked by Ldrew44526, Owasso, OK Sun Jun 16, 2013

Please call Josh Barnett at 405-315-7965. He will be able to find exactly what you are looking for.
Absolutely! I have one now that is a repo that is in excellent condition and located in SE Edmond. You would like it! Let me know if you want to see it. nancykimberling@cox.net
Absolutely and they are in great communities. Let me know if we can help! jrobinson@kevoproperties.com.
Sure are, email me at Josh@JoshBarnettOKC.com and my team and I will get to work for you.
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
Yes, there are several communities that that have zero lot lines in Edmond. They vary on price depending on sqft ($159k and up).If you require more information, please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to send you some current listings. Hope this helps...Good luck!
Yes! It varies depending on your price range and area of Edmond that you want to live. Fenwick, Coffee Creek, Stonebridge, just to name a few...Happy to help!
There are several great zero lot line communities in and around Edmond. Feel free to call or email me if you'd like us to send you information.
Good Evening:

Yes there are several and if the ones you do pick out have yards then the yard maintenance is including in the HOA dues:

Send me your email and i will be glad to send you the listings and all information:

Plus I live in Edmond

Thank you
John Phillips
Re/Max Preferred
405 413 0791