Home Buying in Conroe>Question Details

Jaxs, Home Buyer in Conroe, TX

Are there any owner financed homes in Conroe, TX in price ranges 60000 to 69000?

Asked by Jaxs, Conroe, TX Mon Dec 20, 2010

I looking to buy a home with owner financing with no more than 10% down if posible.

Answers

3
Edgar Caballero’s answer
I am attaching the in house financing program that we have for Gleneagles Communitty off 242 a mile east of I45. The price is higher that what you looking for, however, it will fit another one of your client's needs. Please give your email address and i will send all the info.

Ed Caballero
edycaballero@msn.com
281 831 8939.

IN-HOUSE FINANCING BY

WOODCREEK MORTGAGE

$1000 BTSA, PLUS 3.00% COMMISSION

REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Credit Score Less than 620 Points
Annual Income $32,000 And up
Down Payment 5% of Listed Price
Closing Costs ±3.5% of Listed Price, Rolled into Loan
Interest Rate 8% Fixed for 30 Years
Tax ID #’S 20% Down Payment.
APR, Closing Costs and
Terms Remain the Same.
App Fee $65.00 Credited to buyer at closing

THE PROCESS
We give equal weight to the credit score, credit history, level of debt and income when considering a loan applicant, it is a simple and quick process to approve and underwrite the loans. It enables us to close the deal once we have approved it, without last minute interferences from underwriting departments.

ULTIMATE GOAL
Our purpose is to place families in one of our quality new homes and help them get the credit score up to 620 points, allowing them to get an FHA loan, and most probably without out-of-pocket cost to buyer

INCREASE YOUR SALES
This is a great opportunity for buyers as well as for Realtors. We invite you to dig up past clients that were turned down by lenders in the past. Let us take a look at any of your clients; we might be able to put them into one of our communities. We are very flexible; we will work with you and your clients.
Here's the link to the above house and one other for $76,900:

http://harlistings.marketlinx.com/SearchDetail/Scripts/PrtBu…

Let me know if you would like more info on either!

Thank you
Rhonda

Rhonda Perales
Realtor®
Lake Conroe, TX
713-294-3808 cell
936-441-8001 fax http://www.sellwithRhonda.com
Hi Jaxs,
Yes, there are a few. Two are mobile homes and other a free standing. Really cute little house in Royal Forest for $59,900. 3/2 with 1076 sq ft, built in 2005. 9000sf lot. It is a foreclosure but OF is available to the right buyer. If you want more info on it, please contact me and I would be happy to inquire further! You need to be represented by an agent, especially on an owner finance deal. There is no cost to you as the buyer so please give me a call! Happy to help!

Rhonda

Rhonda Perales
Realtor®
Lake Conroe, TX
713-294-3808 cell
936-441-8001 fax
http://www.sellwithRhonda.com