Gaylegrunwald, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Are there any 3or 4 plexus in the Fort Lauderdale area for sale?

Asked by Gaylegrunwald, Fort Lauderdale, FL Fri Aug 24, 2012

Looking for units that wld house my mother in one, myself in another and on occasion my son in another unit. Maybe rent the fourth unit! Could also be in areas around Fort Lauderdale such as Hollywood! Looking for somewhere within 20 to 30 minutes from Galleria Mall

Are you buying it cash or finan. Please let me know. I have some in Ft,laud but only cash buyers.

Coldwell Banker
Esther Rabayeva
Hello, Gayle,
I would love to work with you. We have many 3-4 unit homes available in this area. Give me a call and we can get started right away.

Barbara B. Ruge, Lic. Real Estate Broker
L'Amour Florida Realty

Good news! There are many three and four-plex buildings for sale in Fort Lauderdale.

Here a just a few examples in different price ranges:

1. $4,750,000 -…

2. $1,495,000 -…

3. $699,000 -…

4. $499,000 -…

5. $395,000 -…

6. $249,900 -…

If you are interested in viewing all the available buildings that fit your criteria, please contact me.

Chad Gray PA, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate

100% of our clients rated our service as "excellent!" Check out their testimonials:
We have a townhome where you can have the top level (third floor) - it's a private master suite, and on the first floor there are two bedrooms for the rest...Amazing second floor with pool table, granite kitchen and family area. Furniture can be thrown in. Available immediately. Just an option. for more info.
Hi Gayle: There are some available in the greater Fort Lauderdale area - it would be easier to narrow down for you if you could give some idea of your budget and whether or not you've been qualified for a mortgage.

Your best step is to work with a licensed, professional Realtor who will guide you through the necessary steps and negotiate and work on your behalf.

If you don't already have someone, I'd be happy to help you.

Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: