courtneygree…, Home Buyer in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Are there any 2 or 1 bedroom condos in Stone Gate on baseline in rancho cucamonga CA 91730?

Asked by courtneygreene19, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Tue Aug 21, 2012

Answers

6
There are a few available, if you have been pre-qualified and have proof of funds to close, then the process will move along quicker. Rancho Cucamonga has alot of nice property's available. Homes that go on the market are getting swept up quickly. Once you view a home you will need to decide quickly if you want to put an offer in. As a real estate professional I study homes and prices everyday, If you would like more information and a list of homes to preview you can give me a call or email me.

Teresa Mejia
Intero Real Estate Services
909-721-7679
teresa.intero@gmail.com
DRE# 01775721
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013

Teresa Mejia
Intero Real Estate Services
909-721-7679
teresa.intero@gmail.com
DRE# 01775721
Hello Courtney 8-21-2012

Yes there are 2 bedrooms in Stone Gate. Stone Gate offers 2-3 bedroom units with 965 S.F. - 1286 S.F. many different combinations exist and the HOA is currently $310/month. The homes were built in 1985,1986,1987. Security Gates, Parks, Pool, Spa, Trash, Water, Sewer included in $310 monthly dues. Units offer direct access to the garage.
As for purchasing it appears the homes are recently averaging from $170k-$185k.

Give me a call if you would like further information or a list of available properties. Rancho Cucamonga also has other nice areas with condos as well. I can definitely help you in regards to these or any other property.

Thank you.

Prudential
John Santana
(909) 230-8300
johnsantana4homes@yahoo.com
DRE LIC 01463515
They've checked their data sources and didn't find any. Please feel free to call me and I will check some additional data sources for you. Also, fyi, if you haven't owned a house in the last 3 years, you may qualify for down payment assistance for first time home buyers to the tune of $25,000. Click on my profile pic for my info or call me at 909-917-6176
There are no active listings in that complex. Let me know what you're pre-approved for and what areas your interested and I'll check to see what else is out there.

Christina Casillas
Tarbell Realtors
714-717-2022

As of right now don't see any condos in Stone Gate community of Rancho Cucamonga for sale. If you'd like I can set up so you can get property flyers emailed to you in any given area of any city. Day Creek Realty is offering cash back at close of escrow to all buyers and sellers. Ask me about it. Thank you.

Caroline Barooshian
Real Estate Broker/Realtor®
License: #01067678
DAY CREEK REALTY
Direct: (909) 200-9280