Home Buying in Oak Brook>Question Details

jasonstruyf, Home Buyer in Oak Brook, IL

Are there any open houses in the oakbrook area today?

Asked by jasonstruyf, Oak Brook, IL Wed Nov 7, 2012

Answers

4
Lester S. ’s answer
Hi Jason, if you are referring to the open houses that we call Realtor Tours held to introduce new listings to Realtors during the week, then those are held on Thursday in Oak Brook and yes there are currently 3 of them scheduled. By the end of the day that number might increase as more brokers post theirs. Let me know if this is what you are interested in?
Open houses are usually on weekends, but my very best recommendation would be for you to connect with a local buyers agent, a Realtor who has experience in working with buyers, that way
you will have an experienced Realtor on your side for consultations, advice and guidance (free to you the buyer as all buyers agents are usually paid by the seller's side at the closing table if you buy
a listing that is on the multiple listing service listed by a local brokerage) Do not do this on your own.
That way also will you be able to see new listings that meet you needs as soon as they come on the
market, your buyers agent will make the appointments, accompany all showings and guide you
with market expertise through the entire process.

Remember when you go to an open house, on your own, the attending Realtor at the open house
is either the listing agent who has a contract i.e. listing agreement with the Seller and works on
behalf and in the very BEST interest of the SELLER, IF IT is not the listing agent, then it will be another agent (sometimes a partner on a team with the listing agent, or another agent from the VERY SAME OFFICE).... You should by all means have a Realtor on your side, representing you
and protecting your best interests and negotiating the very best terms and price for YOU.

If you need recommendations for a buyers agent in Oakbrook let us know...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hi Jason,

Open houses are typically held on weekends. Shoot me your email address and I'd be happy to send you a list of all the properties I can find for sale in Oakbrook, complete with full information & pictures. Additionally, you can search the Multiple Listing Service directly at http://www.SelectiveBuyer.com. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Terry Farnsworth
Prospect Equities Premier
630-747-3426
http://www.SelectiveBuyer.com
Jason
Open houses are generally held on Saturday and Sundays
Thank you everyone for your answers. I am actually in the Mortgage business and looking to build a referral system for myself.
Flag Wed Nov 7, 2012