Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Alley_73, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Are there any new or unique mortgage programs for low income borrowers with a high credit rating being offered in Austin right now?

Asked by Alley_73, Austin, TX Fri Jun 8, 2012

Answers

3
Felix Alonzo’s answer
Yes and there are also special incentives on new property (central Austin) specifically income driven for good credit low income buyers like yourself, where you purchase the property for roughly 25% discount and the program subsidizes the rest. So that you can still qualify for a great property that appraises at a higher price, but purchase it for a fraction of it.
VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY - First come first serve.
Otherwise - I highly advise you to get a pre-approval and will be happy to get you in touch with a great financing specialist for a no obligation assessment.

If you're serious, call or email me today - lets preview soon.

Felix - Realtor®
Mobile • 512-585-8381 (after 6pm family time, thanks!)
Website • http://felix.austinhousereport.com/
• Nationally ranked by - The Wallstreet Journal
• Locally ranked by - The Austin Business Journal
"The Evolution Of Real Estate Consulting"
Yes, there are many programs out there depending on your criteria, income, location of the home you're looking for, etc. Feel free to give me a call and I will refer you to a good lender who can guide you through the process and answer any questions you might have. Thanks, Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, 512-261-4415
Yes-the City of Austin Downpayment assistance program, it takes a little longer to get closed. If you are buying outside of Austin there are some other programs available. All of the programs have earning caps according to number in household.
Get with a Realtor that can direct you to the Lenders that participate in these various programs and you can go from there.
Give me a call if you have any questions.
Sonia Roberts, Realtor®
Canady Realty
512.709.1811
"A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all."

Michael LeBoeuf