Lorigreer, Home Buyer in Saratoga Springs, NY

Are there any new maintenance free communities being built between exit 16 and exit 13?

Asked by Lorigreer, Saratoga Springs, NY Mon Feb 14, 2011

Answers

5
Carol Dechiro’s answer
Yes and i would be happy to help you find the right one for you and your family...............please contact me Carol DeChiro, Keller Williams Realty, 518-221-8855 cell or 518-326-0711 home office or e mail cdechiro@kw.com

Carol
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Lori,
You may not be a first time buyer..you may have owned a home and been involved in a real estate transaction prior to now.
Either way, if you would like to be represented by a buyer's agent, i would be happy to assist you.
I am huge fan of Scott Varley and Realty USA. They would be the listing agent and agency for those communities. They would be representing the best interest of the sellers/developers/builders.
If you would like to discuss agency or get some information that you could read...let me know.
Feel free to contact Scott about the communities...
Use a buyer's agent to represent your own best interest.
Call me if I can be of service to you as a buyer's agent.
Best regards, Michelle 518 229 7703
Hi! I have two of these communities coming up one near the lake and one in milton you can reach me at www scottvarley.com or call 281 6808 thanks! Scott
Web Reference: http://Www.scottvarley.com
Are you looking for a "55 Plus" community? And by "maintenance free" , do you mean a community with a Home Owners Association and fee that takes care of maintenance?
Give me a call if you would like to discuss this topic.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Michelle

Michelle Poccia
Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty Capital District
518 229 7703