Home Buying in San Ramon>Question Details

Mater, Home Buyer in Berkeley, CA

Are there any new homes in San Ramon for sale between 650 -700k?

Asked by Mater, Berkeley, CA Sat Aug 29, 2009

I think saville is already sold out, all other communities seem to be out of our price range. We are looking for homes in Windemere.

Answers

3
Hi Mater,

There are many possibilities for you in this price range. If you like, I can sent you a list of properties in your price range as soon as possible so you can see how it matches up to what you are looking for. Good luck~

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
Hi Mater,
There are also foreclosures and conventional sales in the San Ramon area for that price range. Short sales are always an option, but they are risky and can take many months before you get an answer from the lenders involved.
Any one of us would be happy to set you up on an MLS email search with perimeters that you choose. Please contact any one of us for that service.
Suzanne Looker
You could buy a "nearly new" home in San Ramon in this price range if you're patient. I just sold a 3BR single family for $580,000. It was a short sale (I represented both buyer and seller) and if you find a good local Realtor, you should be able to find either a short sale or foreclosure in this proce range.

A short slae is your most likely bet. For more information on buying a short sale, check out the link below. I'll have more short sales in San Ramon in the next two weeeks.
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA