Kaye Thomas, Real Estate Pro in 90266

Are there any new home developments in the Sacramento area priced under $550,000.?

Asked by Kaye Thomas, 90266 Sat May 12, 2007

My clients will be moving in a few months and would like to find a new home in the Sacramento area.

Answers

2
Gena Riede’s answer
There are plenty of new homes in and around the Sacramento area below $550K. Here are just a few of the many areas...Antelope, Elk Grove, Folsom, Natomas and Sacramento itself. In Placer County there are new homes in Roseville and Lincoln, just to name a few. I'd love to help you find just the right one.
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2007
There are a bevy of homes for under $500k in the surrounding area of Sacramento currently. The tricky part is selecting the best area to buy one of these homes. Many of the areas that hold the inventory are not extremely desirable places to live as there is not much infrastructure in place. I would suggest staying away from Natomas, Rancho Cordova, and Elk Grove as these areas are leading the downward trend in values.

If your buyers do not mind a commute to Sacramento, look in the new West Park development in Roseville, Or, near-by, Rocklin has a new community called Whitney Ranch.