Home Buying in Trumbull>Question Details

Kishore Gunda, Home Buyer in Trumbull, CT

Are there any new home constructions in Trumbull ? I know 3/4 home aspirants looking for it

Asked by Kishore Gunda, Trumbull, CT Mon Jan 14, 2013

Answers

7
Babita Singh’s answer
Hi Kishore,

There are few new construction in Trumbull depending upon your creteria. Let me know your creteria i can search and let you know.
My cell - 203-685-4457
My email - babita.singh@raveis.com

Babita
If you have a Realtor then you should be asking them. Any agent can get that data for you and will give you the personal representation that you should have.
There are several active and proposed new homes on the market. We would be glad to discuss it with you or set up a time to meet in our office here in Trumbull. Just call me at 203-521-7757. Steven.
I have a couple of proposed new construction listings in Norwalk if you're interested.
New Construction in Trumbull - YES
Lot 2 Old Dike Road on Pinewood Lake

The home is framed and will be sheetrocked this week. It has frontage on Pinewood Lake for a dock or a beach. The home is 2800 square feet above grade and will have a finished playroom in the walkout lower level. For more information you can visit my website at http://www.mcbride-realestate.com or mcbriderealestateassociates/ facebook. John's sell is 203-913-7313

I am working on more new construction in town and feel free to call me to discuss it.
I have a 4 BR 2 BA home in Fairfield that has been renovated 95% and is virtually new. New roof,
siding, windows, doors, kitchen, baths, sheet rock , paint, plumbing, heating etc. call me at 203 260 2394 if interested.
Hello Kishore,

There are 3 proposed and 1 under in Trumbull on the active market. Not to mention there are quite a few available not yet actively listed. Get in touch and fill me in on a few more details and objectives for what exactly your looking for and I'm sure I can help you and locate something to fit your needs.

Cedric McNeil
203-435-7405
cmcneil4@live.com