Home Buying in Trumbull>Question Details

Kishore Gunda, Home Buyer in Trumbull, CT

Are there any new home constructions in Trumbull ? I know 3/4 home aspirants looking for it

Asked by Kishore Gunda, Trumbull, CT Mon Jan 14, 2013

Answers

6
There are several active and proposed new homes on the market. We would be glad to discuss it with you or set up a time to meet in our office here in Trumbull. Just call me at 203-521-7757. Steven.
I have a couple of proposed new construction listings in Norwalk if you're interested.
Hi Kishore,

There are few new construction in Trumbull depending upon your creteria. Let me know your creteria i can search and let you know.
My cell - 203-685-4457
My email - babita.singh@raveis.com

Babita
New Construction in Trumbull - YES
Lot 2 Old Dike Road on Pinewood Lake

The home is framed and will be sheetrocked this week. It has frontage on Pinewood Lake for a dock or a beach. The home is 2800 square feet above grade and will have a finished playroom in the walkout lower level. For more information you can visit my website at http://www.mcbride-realestate.com or mcbriderealestateassociates/ facebook. John's sell is 203-913-7313

I am working on more new construction in town and feel free to call me to discuss it.
I have a 4 BR 2 BA home in Fairfield that has been renovated 95% and is virtually new. New roof,
siding, windows, doors, kitchen, baths, sheet rock , paint, plumbing, heating etc. call me at 203 260 2394 if interested.
Hello Kishore,

There are 3 proposed and 1 under in Trumbull on the active market. Not to mention there are quite a few available not yet actively listed. Get in touch and fill me in on a few more details and objectives for what exactly your looking for and I'm sure I can help you and locate something to fit your needs.

Cedric McNeil
203-435-7405
cmcneil4@live.com