Home Buying in Paso Robles>Question Details

Terry, Home Owner in Garden Grove, CA

Are there any new developments in the Paso Robles area being built?Also how can I locate a good realtor in this area, land,permits, etc.

Asked by Terry, Garden Grove, CA Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Terry,

There are some very nice neighborhoods being built in Paso Robles, with prices ranging from the $300,000's to the $600,000's.

Locating a good Realtor, I believe, comes down to who you click with. There are a lot of good agents in our area, and you could just randomly choose one form this feed, but that doesn't mean they will be the right fit for you. In selecting your agent, I would talk to a few of them and get a feel for their personality, ask the tough questions and be clear as to what you expect from a "good" agent. Their answers, and the character behind those answers, will help you narrow it down to the one that is right for you.

With that said, in my business I am very proactive and a strong communicator. I am passionate about my job and love working with excited buyers. I have a very casual style and like to make home buying a fun experience for my clients.

Good luck in your search, Terry. I'm available if you have questions.

Jill Ponti
Prudential Hallmark Realty
800 11th Street
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Office: (805) 237-4700 x22
Cell: (805) 550-8363
Email: jill@prudentialhallmark.com
There are several new developments here in Paso Robles currently in the process of being built. Please send me an e-mail adam@outlandinc.com and I will send you all the information along with my resume and letters of recomendations.

Looking forward to being your agent.
Adam
Terry,

There are 4 new developments currently going on, all are on the east side of Paso Robles. Starting price is inthe low $300's, all are dettached SFR. I'm a local Paso Robles Broker, moved to PR in 1965 so I know this area like the back of my hand. Why use an agent when you can get a Broker to represent you at no direct cost to you plus I pay your basic escrow fee when there is a minimum 2.5% commission offered by the seller ; ). Please feel free to ask me anything, will answer straight up. http://www.geralddallons.com
As long as there is money to be made, property developments start. However, since the housing crisis, developers have slowed down production County wide. For example, in Pismo Beach a new development stopped, with the developer requesting an extension on their permit.

As far as locating a good Realtor in Paso and all of the Central Coast of California, please give me a call and I will be happy to help you find a home and sending you listing that fit your criteria.

Or, you can go to my web site at http://www.dnorwood.com/PASO_ROBLES.aspx to view all of the Available homes in REAL TIME.

To view only new developments, add “Built After Date 2010” on the left column of the search page.

David Norwood – Central Coast Real Estate 805-471-0828 David@DNorwood.com
Web Reference: http://dnorwood.com
Terry,

There are some very nice and attractive homes being built on the eastside of Paso Robles.

If you are looking to develop there are few opportunities in Paso Robles and Templeton. Based on the market supply now may be a great time to build.

Feel free to give me a call, I would love to talk!

Mark Hazell
805-423-7927
mark@pasoroblesre.com
Hi Mark: we are just starting our search and we are looking in areas we have visited in the past .Any information will be appreciated. We mostly want new, possible land or new development. Terry & Terry Schaefer
Flag Thu Aug 23, 2012
Hello and good afternoon Terry,

Depending on your price point there are a few new developments. Nothing particularly under $300k but there's a few from $350-650k. Keep in mind we have just begin a significant market shift where the confidence in new construction really took flight just about 6 months ago. I have a few areas of interest you might be interested in seeing; Red cloud, experimental station, montebello oaks/kleck road and cool valley. Be more than happy to supply you all details on these if you would like to contact me directly. Also more of these homes and many others can be seen at http://www.slocountyagent.com.

(805) 423-0823 - Direct cel