Home Buying in New Orleans>Question Details

Josh Coco, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL

Are there any new condos popping up in the Warehouse District?

Asked by Josh Coco, Boca Raton, FL Sat Jan 5, 2013

Are there any new condos popping up in the Warehouse District to look at purchasing? I saw 425 Notre Dame, but is there anything else that will open in the next 6 months we can purchase now?

Answers

4
As Craig mentioned, there are some foreclosures happening in the warehouse district. One has to get an understanding of the nature of the warehouse district, how and where buyers are looking and how the warehouse district will be growing in the next ten years...it is very dynamic and positive!
Plenty of ones ready now, there are some foreclosures that are coming on line that are usually great deals. Email me if you want those details.
craig@mbellrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.mbellrealty.com
When considering a condo in the warehouse district you carefully need to understand neighborhoods amoungst neighborhoods, and the direction of the development.

Email me at ian70119@yahoo.com with your criteria and I will show you the trends to help you make the best decision that fits your needs.
Web Reference: http://Iansellsnola.com
There are 35 condos currently for sale in the warehouse district. Everything from a 1 bed 1 bath for $168,000 to a 2 bed 2 bath at $1,200,000 to a 5 bed 2 bath for $695,000.

What are you looking for. I would be glad to send you some info on condos available that fit your criteria.

Donna Pisani
Keller Williams Realty New Orleans
504-491-2783 cell
I'm looking for a condo in the Warehouse District for under 200K (first floor and parking with at least 800 sq ft that I would purchase as conventional loan) or a multi family (4 or less units that I can purchase under FHA) south of St. Charles. I'm a little picky I know, but I don't have to purchase immediately, but I can if I need to. Thanks!

I was hoping some new condos were opening in the next 6 months that I could possibly jump on, but found out 425 Notre Dame isn't opening until summer 2014.

318-218-7621 - texting is best
joshua.coco@gmail.com if e-mail is easier
Flag Sat Jan 5, 2013