Alexandria22…, Home Buyer in Braddock Road Metro,...

Are there any new condos near the braddock road metro that are priced in the 280-300k range?

Asked by Alexandria22303, Braddock Road Metro, Alexandria, VA Wed May 30, 2012

Answers

4
Will Nesbitt’s answer
Below is a link to properties that are for sale in close proximity to the Braddock Road Metro. You can find properties for sale along any stop in Northern Virginia on our site. Once there, look at the navigation bar at the top of the page, hover over "On the Metro" then select the metro line that interests you.
Dear Buyer:

There is a condo project that is being "resold" nearby the Braddock Road Metro. The originally builder went belly up, and other builder took over. They are being sold in the low $300s. These are solid condos. Be careful when buying new condos in the area that are not "solid". So if your neighbor sneezes your automatic reaction is to say "God bless you" (because the walls are too thin; but they meet the new fire code). Also there are some nice resales near the Braddock Road metro.

So please contact me if you're interested in seeing these solid condos. Bob Lepelletier - REALTOR, ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), GRI - Partner - Team Maison & Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty - Alexandria/Kingtowne Office (703) 310-7880 - bob@bobtherealtor.pro
Give me a call and I will send you some new condos for sale. Many thanks.
There are brand new condos being sold on Edsall road 22304. These are near the Van Dorn metro and a free shuttle is going to be provided for all the resiodents. Call me if you need a Realtor to go see the beautiful condos.
Yoshita Harrington
Professional Realtor
Avery Hess Realtors
6369 Rolling Mill Place, suite 103
Springfield, Va 22152
571-282-1972