Home Buying in Sahuarita>Question Details

DIS, Home Buyer in Sahuarita, AZ

Are there any new built homes in Sahuarita Arizona who is using the uniform plumbing codes? The Meritage Homes in Madera Highlands stink badly due

Asked by DIS, Sahuarita, AZ Thu Nov 5, 2009

to the use of international plumbing codes. These homes are built very close together and sewer gases are only released through one vent using the international codes (international code is used in a Recreational vehicle/Manufactured home). This is also bringing in a lot of Green House gases into the air in Sahuarita, AZ.

I live in a Meritage home and can tell you I have my own sewer vents. I have never had a trouble with smells. Most all homes in planned communities such as Madera Highlands are in closer proximity. But there is ample room for air flow. Basically I do not understand what you are getting at. I think you are confused.
I don't think I am confused Mr. I had a real union plumber state the kind of plumbing put in these homes. The smells have improved, but these homes are not up to the plumbing codes you see in other counties in AZ and definitely not like the homes you seen built in other states. You are just probably ignorant of these codes.
Flag Tue Oct 30, 2012
I don't think I am confused Mr. I think you are just ignorant. I could explain further, but you probably would not comprehend. It would be a waste of my time.
Flag Tue Oct 30, 2012
Wow, now that is one I haven't heard of before. As a former Sahuarita resident I would think that builders would have to comply with the Town of Sahuarita or at the very least Pima County codes. Have you complained to the developer?