Home Buying in Deer Valley>Question Details

Dion, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Are there any movie theaters and hardware stores (Lowes or Home Depot) in the area?

Asked by Dion, New York, NY Wed Jun 6, 2012

Answers

9
The Urban Team’s answer
I am only guessing by the Home Buying in Deer Valley that this is the area you are asking about. There is a Home Depot and 2 Lowes in the general area. Any one of them is just a 10-12 minute drive from that general area in non rush hour times.
There is this amazing thing called Google...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 6, 2012
Are you looking to buy a house near to Lowes, or Home Depot?

Real Estate Professional / Prestige Realty
Bianca Bennett / 602-570-7898
Bianca@InvestInArizonaHomes.com
Website: http://www.InvestInArizonaHomes.com
A new Harkin's Theater is approximately 10 minutes East. An easy drive now that Happy Valley Rd has been expanded to 4 lanes.
Yes, about 5 minutes south on 67th Ave to Happy Valley, turn right, drive 5 minutes and there is a Lowes, Target, Home Depot, lots of shops. The area was developed between 2006 and 2010 so it is still very new but not so new you have to drive very far.
Dion,

Deer Valley is located in North Phoenix and is a very well developed area with lots of business and commerce. It is very close to major freeways (Loop 101 and I-17). We even have a local airport in the Deer Valley area.

I hope this helps. And if you need further information, just ask.

PS: by the way, you can search for homes in the area in the link below.

Jose Dias
623-418-5700
Jose@MyFirstHouseAZ.com
Yes! I live in this area myself and there are plenty of places to shop and relax at. There is a Lowes at 23rd Ave and Happy Valley. There is also a movie theather in the same shopping center. There is a Dick's Sporting Goods, sushi restaurant, Sport Chalet, BevMo, Barnes and Noble, Texas Roadhouse, Super Walmart, and plenty of yummy places to eat and shop. There is a water park at 43rd Ave and Pinnacle Peak. (Coming from New Yoirk that will be much appreciated!)

Do you have an agent that you are working with already?
There should be a hardware store close by. You can get on Google and see where are all the closest stores are. That's probably the easiest way to find hardware stores in you area. Try that first, and if you don't find something ask your neighbors where they go. http://www.koontz.com
Flag Sat Nov 8, 2014
Depending on where you are looking in the Deer Valley area, there may be a few Home Depot locations that are convenient. One is at the Loop 101 and 59th Ave, another at Bell Road and 22nd St., and a 3rd near I-17 and Thunderbird. All would be within 10 minutes, depending on the location of the home. The closest Lowe's locations would be I-17 and Happy Valley and I-17 and Thunderbird.

There is an AMC 30 screen theatre at Loop 101 and I-17, a Harkins 18 at Happy Valley Rd and I-17, also at Bell and 34th St. and others not too much further.
There is a Home Depot or Lowes wherever you turn in this town so you should not have any problems.