Home Buying in Columbus>Question Details

Nancy Harmon, Home Buyer in Columbus, IN

Are there any more houses in the same development that are for sale? I like that area and my purchase will be a cash sale.

Asked by Nancy Harmon, Columbus, IN Sun Aug 21, 2011

Answers

5
Hello Nancy. I hope everything is well in your world. My name is Kelly Savage and I am with Real Living Team Advantage. I am ready to show you what this area has to offer and I have all the tools needed to help you in your search for the right property. Feel free to call / text / email me anytime with any questions you may have. I will be here for you when you need me Nancy. I hope you have a good day. : )
I have been an agent in Columbus since 2006. Please let me know if you are still looking and would like help.
Natalie Allen
Real Living Team Advantage
812-343-0587
natalie.allen@go2teamadvantage.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 1, 2013
Nancy
I just noticed that the site does not automatically give you my contact information. My cell is 812-350-3365 and my email is leigh@burchyett.com. Let me know how I can be of assistance!
Hi Nancy,
My name is Leigh Burchyett. I am with Prudential Indiana Realty in Columbus. I am currently working with a number of buyer in a variety of price ranges so I'm very current on what homes are available at this time. I would be happy to help you find a home in the area you prefer. I can be reached by phone, email or text. Hope to hear from you soon!
Leigh
Nancy:

I highly recommend that you connect with an experienced agent in Columbus to help in your search. I'm happy to refer to you to a professional in the area if you don't know someone.

joe

Joe Shoemaker
Principal Broker, REALTOR®
MacDuff Realty Group, LLC
317 413.8501
joe@joeshoe.com
http://www.facebook.com/joeshoe
http://twitter.com/#!/jojosmojo