Christine Do…, Home Buyer in 77019

Are there any modular homes in the area? Not manufactured trailer homes, but modular?

Asked by Christine Doby, 77019 Sun Sep 15, 2013

Answers

5
Anthony Sacco’s answer
Hi Chris, yes there are several listing for Modular hoes that are currently active in Rehoboth Beach. If you provide me with a little more detail about your specific needs I would be happy to help you with your search.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Tony Sacco
asacco.maggioshields@gmail.com
MAGGIO SHIELDS REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE
18756 COASTAL HIGHWAY
REHOBOTH BEACH, DE 19971
Mobile: (917) 623-8169
Phone: (302) 226-3770
Great question Christine.
Yes! There are modular homes in our area.
The closest modular home production area is within an hour of Rehoboth Beach in Greenwood,DE.
There are numerous communities in Rehoboth, Lewes and surrounding areas that have modular homes. I will be happy to discuss your goals in a property to find the best fit for you.
Existing home already placed or you have interest to build your own?
I meet weekly with a great guy who works for the modular home builder locally. I would be happy to connect you to him to discuss new home options.
As for Re-sales of existing there are various communities to choose from depending on your price point and preferences.

I have been a licensed REALTOR for 18 years and have lived in this area all of my life.
Happy to Help.
Feel free to check out our reviews on Trulia and see what our clients say about our service!
Web Reference: http://www.Beachteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hi Christine,
There are some with a nice price in Rehoboth Beach close to beach and many in Long Neck area. I can send you a list if you'd like, you can email me at meghan@jacklingo.com. If you have a price you don't want to exceed, I will send you the ones at or below your price point. Our firm, Jack Lingo, is located on Rehoboth Avenue and we are well-versed with Rehoboth Beach and all the communities
Email me and I will pull the modular homes in that area and Long Neck.
Thank you.
Meghan DiFazio
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
http://www.nachi.org/modular-manufactured-homes.htm

Hi Christine, take a look at the link first to be sure you are clear on the difference between the two - the subdivision of Sea Chase on the West side of Route 1 has a handful of Modular homes, many homes these days are built this way now. Are you looking to build - do you need a lot?

Les
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hi Christine,
Thank you.
Meghan DiFazio
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013