Home Buying in Clifton Park>Question Details

syedas4, Home Buyer in Clifton Park, NY

Are there any model homes for sale in clifton park NY ? Looking for a 4 bdr. House and morethan 3000 sq.

Asked by syedas4, Clifton Park, NY Fri Aug 24, 2012

Answers

4
Syedas4,
Hi my name is Ron Gaddis I'm with Great Plains National Bank. We are in Ballston Spa, NY.
We have no application fees and can get you a pre approval letter form our Bank. This way you can shop for a home in the price range that you are approved for., and speed up closing time.Please contact me with any questionss.

518-288-2784 direct line
866-962-6698 x. 353
Syedas4<
I know this was quite some time ago, Just wondered if you were ever able to find your dream home?
Please let me know if I can help in any way.... I live and work in this area and have quite a few nice properties...
Dennis Evans
Coldwell Banker
518-649-2507
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 6, 2013
Dear syedas4, I live and specialize in Clifton Park. Please contact me at 518-366-4922 or lindaenders@nycap.rr.com. Thank you, Linda Enders, Broker/Owner Clifton Park Premier Homes
Hi Syedas4,

There are likely several 4 bedroom homes above 3000 sqft in Clifton Park! I'd be more than happy to help you in your search. I'm a Certified Buyer Representative for the area. Why don't you email me or give me a call so that I can get a better idea of what you are looking for more specifically?

I'm available everyday from 8am-8pm.

I look forward to hearing from you!
~Tori
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
cell: 518-788-8865
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com