mrwoods_000, Home Buyer in 28540

Are there any loans that allow you to do no down payment to purchase a home?

Asked by mrwoods_000, 28540 Wed Oct 3, 2012

Answers

10
Absolutely! If you are a veteran, there is 100% financing using your VA loan. If you are civilian, there are 1st time homebuyer programs and government programs (USDA) you can use to obtain a loan with no money down. Please give me a call at 910 330 4481 for additional information.
Yes there are VA loans and USDA loans. Call me for details 910-409-4481 Dave Woolard
If your next question is "what is PMI"? The answer is
"PMI insurance, or Private Mortgage Insurance is a form of insurance that protects lenders from the default on a loan by a homeowner. This insurance is usually required on mortgages where a down payment of less than 20% of the loan is paid up front."

I hope that helps. I can email you several lenders names and numbers to help you
with a USDA loan with NO DOWN PAYMENT. I can also email you a list of homes
that are in bank foreclosure. Our office is open 7 days a week.
Regards, Denise Phillips
Century 21 American Prop.
Jacksonville, NC
I also have 2 homes that are rent to own.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Regards, Denise Phillips
Century 21 American Prop.
Jacksonville, NC
Please let me know if you have any questions,
Regards, Denise Phillips
Century 21 American Prop.
Jacksonville, NC
Yes, a USDA loan you can buy a home in the country (like Richlands, Hubert, Maysville), just not a city. There are income limits but you can call Century 21 Mortgage at 910 554 4876, no min. credit score (but credit can't very terrible). You can call or email me and I can email you homes that qualify for this. I am certified in bank foreclosures and I work 7 days a week. I'd be happy to help in any way I can. Also, VA loans if you're military.
Regards, Denise Phillips, Century 21 American Prop. 860 917 0778
Yes! Both USDA and VA loans are 100% financing, which doesn't require a down payment. You may still have some closing costs to pay but typically a seller will help out with some closing costs, as will a good lender. Most builders will pay all of your closing costs, especially if you use their preferred lender. Hope this answers your question!
Look into a USDA loan. Depending where you are, you may qualify for 100% purchase.
Yes VA and USDA Loans and some others have 100% financing. Give me a call and I can fill you in on the details. Sonita Dickerson 910-787-7834 Coldwell Banker Fountain Realty
Yes! There are 100% financing loans for military and non military! I have worked very closely with both :) call me if you'd like some more info and to see your options! I'd be more than happy to help you find the best deal.

Emily Tesh
Broker Associate
Century 21 Champion Real Estate
Jacksonville, NC
910.581.8987 cell