Faye Jackson, Both Buyer and Seller in Washington, DC

Are there any licensed real estate sales agents in the Fredericksburg area, who specialize in working with real estate investors?

Asked by Faye Jackson, Washington, DC Mon Apr 8, 2013

I am interested in REOs, distressed, "as-is" properties.

Answers

2
Good morning! I would be happy to discuss REO Properties with you and help you find some that meet your needs. Please feel free to contact me at dwoodruff@coldwellbankerelite.com or at (540)220-1875. I look forward to speaking with you and earning the opportunity to assist you in your search.
Hello there Mr. Woodruff. Thank you for responding. I will send you my contact information so that we can speak further.
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013
Yes, I am in the Fredericksburg area and work with investors. I look forward to speaking with you to discuss your criteria.

Carolyn Liddell, Broker
Sun Realty of Fredericksburg
Sun Property Management
540-659-3636
540-295-9623
http://www.sunrealtyva.com
Hello there Ms. Liddell. Thank you for your response. I will send you my contact information so that we can discuss my criteria. I look forward to speaking with you. Have a great day!
Flag Tue Apr 9, 2013