sogratefull2, Home Buyer in Alsip, IL

Are there any lenders in the Chicagoland area that are able to do financing on a 2unit Owner occupied with 5 to 10% down? Score is 760

Asked by sogratefull2, Alsip, IL Sun Nov 11, 2012

Answers

3
Hilda Rosas/Real Estate Managing Broker

Want to buy a property now? you can take advantage of the Welcome Home Illinois program, and receive up to $7,500 for down payment and closing cost. Also, There are other programs that can help financially first time home buyers. You need to qualify!!!. Feel free to call me for more information.

Hilda Rosas/Real Estate Managing Broker
773-485-5480

Absolutley you can obtain financing. With the big banks tighening up their criterias, you need to go to a mortgage bank who can give you more than one option and can deliver what is promised. Not all the lenders are the same.

For financing needs, feel free to call me anytime. Ask about my Mortgage Loan Commitment Program!

Alex Romo
Home Loan Expert
Senior Vice President
nmls#217060

312-738-8430
for a free pre-approval, call me anytime or go to my site:

http://www.AlexanderRomo.com
With a 760 fico you should be able to get refinanced by most lenders pretty easily. The only difficulty in obtaining refinancing in this area would be if you are upside down on the mortgage. Berwyn has been hit hard in terms of property values, but market is improving.

I would recommend checking with Wells Fargo or one of the local banks in the community.

Otisstean