Vanessa Tuns…, Renter in Cleveland Heights, OH

Are there any housing with option to buy homes in Cleveland Hts?

Asked by Vanessa Tunstall, Cleveland Heights, OH Sun Mar 11, 2012

Answers

8
I would check craigslist by searching for "lease purchase" or "rent to own" in the search field
I have a listing that is for sale or lease to own in Cleveland Hts...complete rehab and ready to go! Look on Kensington..
Morning Emily ,
My name is Ann and I would like the address of the property to do a ride by
Flag Sat Oct 5, 2013
Check out a Find a Pro option here on Trulia.com to find an agent who'll be able to help you, or speak to agents here...

Best of luck,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
IrinaKaran@gmail.comirina
The short answer is -----"YES!!!"
Each situation is unique. As a BUYER, it would be most advantageous to you to have an agent working for YOU as your buyers agent.
YOUR agent has a fiduciary responsibility to put your interests above those of all others. The agent who has the listing, has that same obligation to the SELLER.
Best of all-the Sellers almost always pay all of the REAL ESTATE FEES.
As an East-side Realtor, I can help you in your search for your home in Cleveland Hts or a surrounding area.
I look forward to helping you!
John Wirsing
I have a home in Cleveland Heights that I just recently remodeled including new windows, siding, roof, kitchen and bathroom. I am looking for an honest person that would like to own the home. I am open to a option to buy, rent to own, land contract. Please contact me to discuss what you are looking for.
I have a client with several.
We need to determine your requirements.
Please contact me to discuss.
Rent to own probably isn’t what you expect it to be. Research it first so you do not get hurt. It works very well for the seller; they usually get a large non-refundable deposit, higher rent and never transfer title to the “buyer.” I hope the information in my blog post linked below keeps you from getting hurt, good luck,
You can write an offer on most homes that way if you choose. It's up to any seller whether they care to do it or not. You would also need an attorney because there are, obviously, legal issues. Do you want a Land Contract (for example?) The issue is usually that if you cannot buy NOW, how do you know you can in "x" amount of time? The factors involved in this would be how it all would be determined.

Thanks.

Tari