Home Buying in Martinsburg>Question Details

ttbohon, Home Buyer in Hedgesville, WV

Are there any homes that do not require a down payment?

Asked by ttbohon, Hedgesville, WV Wed May 22, 2013

I own my home in another location, but am looking to move into the Hedgesville area, and will be renting my home now to pay the house payments there. I am just finishing college and would have no money to put down.

Answers

3
There are several loan programs that will do no money down. USDA and VA(if you are a veteran) If you are interested in knowing more about these programs let me know. You can contact me through my website http://www.callchrisross.com

Chris Ross
Click the link in the top left to find a mortgage pro. They can help you find programs that require little to no money down or at least the process it takes to use a current rental as income based for a new loan.
you would need to check with a mortgage broker to see what you would qualify for. i would be happy to talk to you regarding this and see what we can work out. you can reach me at 540-533-6919 or email me at donashiley@mris.com... :)