Curious, Home Buyer in 73135

Are there any homes in oklahoma with basements?

Asked by Curious, 73135 Thu Feb 17, 2011

Answers

3
I'm sorry, I want to be a bit clearer than in my previous answer. There are currently 121 home WITH basements for sale in the OKCMAR system.

If you'd like I can send you information on these homes. It would help to talk to you and find out a little more about what you need and want in your home.

Jennifer Henning
REALTOR | GREEN Certified
[p] 405.625.1576
[e] Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 17, 2011
Hello Curious! Something you should consider when thinking of buying a home with a basement. In this area there are pretty much no homes with Finished Basements. So, in most cases, the appraiser is not able to count the square footage of the basement in the overall square footage of the home. So having a basement could be quite nice, but realize it most likely will not help the home's value when it comes time to appraise it. Jennifer is a wonderful realtor, so you should definite get in contact with her if you are interested in any homes. Good luck with the search and let me know if you have any other questions or need help with your mortgage.
Web Reference: http://www.drewbrenner.com
Hey Curious:

Yes, there are homes in Oklahoma with basements. Currently, there are 121 homes for sale in the OKCMAR MLS system. I'd love to help you find a home.

Jennifer Henning
REALTOR | GREEN Certified
[p] 405.625.1576
[e] Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com