Home Buying in Madison>Question Details

Sherri Lara, Home Buyer in Madison, WI

Are there any homes in Dane County willing to enter into a land contract or rent to own option? Cottage Grove or Sun Prairie area, 4 Bed.

Asked by Sherri Lara, Madison, WI Fri May 4, 2012

Answers

3
I see 11 homes that have 4 bedrooms or more that are offering land contract or rent-to-own in Dane County. See the link below for a list of homes. Be careful about doing a land contract or lease option. You technically don't own the property with either of these options. I've heard of situations where a seller lets the property go to foreclosure while doing special financing options. I'd suggest saving money, improving credit, and buying outright when you are ready.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 4, 2012
I only saw one house using that link. I am aware of the risk and I am in a similar situation, but I need a place to take my family since the home I am in is now in foreclosure due to homeowner not paying. I may need to move quickly, but will be specific with my terms.
Flag Fri May 4, 2012
Are there any homes in Dane County willing to enter into a land contract or rent to own option? Monona or Madison, 3 bed (2 would be fine)
There are seven home with four bedrooms currently listed for sale in Dane County that offer a land contract. If you would like me to e-mail you information on these homes, please let me know by calling my cell phone at 608/345-9009 or sending me an e-mail at saloutosa@firstweber.com.