John and Lin…, Real Estate Pro in Jackson, WY

Are there any homes for under $500,000 in the Jackson, WY area?

Asked by John and Linda Hanlon, Jackson, WY Thu Mar 24, 2011

Answers

4
Yes! There are more homes under $500,000 in the Jackson area than there has been in a very long time. However, the inventory of these homes has depleted due to high demand over the past year, especially within the city limits. We expect spring will bring a new flurry of inventory to the market for the summer selling season, so keep your eye out for new listings in the next few months. We can keep you updated on a weekly basis informing you of any new listings coming to the market that fit your criteria. Contact us anytime at chadbudge@jhrea.com or 307-413-1364 and we will be happy to answer any questions for you and keep you updated on the market.
We have been shopping for a house in Jackson for over a year. The few houses $5K and lower are typically very small and/or dumps. It's a very discouraging situation.
YES! There are quite a few. Rafter J, Cottonwood and town all have something. Please feel free to contact me at janecarhart@gmail.com or 307 413 8962 and I can get you more info for your specific needs. Have a great day!
Jane Carhart, Sales Associate
RE/MAX Obsidian Real Estate
80 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001
307 739 1234 O
307 413 8961 C
janecarhart@gmail.com
http://www.jhobsidian.com/
Web Reference: http://www.jhobsidian.com/
From my website, you can search for homes anywhere USA. Under "my external links", click on "Home and Market Trend Search" link; enter your search criteria (ie. city/state or zip code, bedrooms, bathrooms, price range, etc.), view results [more than 90 homes under $500K are currently on the market in the Jackson, WY area]; and if you are interested in list and sale prices for that area, click on the Stats & Trends tab at the top of the page. If you are interested in checking out foreclosures in the Jackson area, I have links on my website that will allow you to search for and view those properties as well. Happy trails.