Frances M Al…, Home Buyer in Harrisburg, PA

Are there any homes available in the 80,000 or under?

Asked by Frances M Almeida, Harrisburg, PA Fri Jun 14, 2013

Answers

5
Frances,

I work with clients in the Harrisburg area and several real estate agents. If you need help with a mortgage I work for a direct lender and would be happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding the mortgage.

Please feel free to give me a call, e-mail or text me with any questions.

Jerry Kensinger NMLS #186925
717-884-8823
http://www.jerrykensinger.com
My friend has signed with a realtor to find a home for six months and the contract does not end til september. The realtor has been less than professional and has not been helpful in helping her find a home. There are a few issues which I am not at liberty to discuss and possibly illegal. Is there a way she can get out of this contract and find another realtor to work with her? And how would she go about it. She would like to find a home in her price range before her lease is up on her apartment.
If you're interested, I would enjoy working with you to find a property $80K or under. Please call me at 717-919-2016. Kind regards.
It is not for myself but for my daughter and she really cannot afford much. She is a single mother so safety is a factor and would like to find a good neighborhood, not something in Harrisburg City, but a suburb. Most of the homes are being bid on by flippers and she could never afford something that has been outrageously upped in price.
Flag Sat Jun 15, 2013
I have a future listing in the city of Harrisburg that is currently being renovated that might be of interest to you. Please contact me. Thanks. 717-512-1937
Yes Frances there a quite a number homes available in that price range and under.Also are you aware of the fact that there are some programs available that can help you purchase a home with little you no money down?