Jan, Home Buyer in 33446

Are there any high-rise condos in the are that are quiet (thick walls between units) and well-ventilated?

Asked by Jan, 33446 Thu Nov 15, 2012

I do not want to hear my neighbor's every step, and do not want to breathe cigarette smoke that seeps into my unit due to a poorly constructed ventilation system.

Answers

4
Heath Coker’s answer
Are we talking My Cousin Vinny in the jail quiet or On Golden Pond at the lake quiet?
Personal definition is best answered by the real estate professional who is learning your taste and interests.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
In the Fitchburg area there is Bella vista. From what I know it's quiet and there are a lot of older tenants..55+.....if you would like to share with me more about what you're looking for I'd be happy to help you find a place.my contact email is Dhohman@realtyology .com or 508-733-9954....
Jan,

Most high rise uildings are class a construction (cement between floors) ideally you also want block walls between your neighbors as well.

What price range are you in?

I have an excellent agent in your area of interest Scott Gordon 516-533-5888 tell him I suggested you call him. He's a good old Boston boy doing very well in FL

Louis
My question applies to the Boynton, Delray, West Palm beach areas of Florida. (The 150 character question limit didn't let me fit this in.)