Owlleader, Home Buyer in Huntington Beach, CA

Are there any grants, state or federal, that we contact to help us>?

Asked by Owlleader, Huntington Beach, CA Fri Feb 28, 2014

My daughter and her boyfriend are kicking us out of the home they helped us but.

Answers

4
Hello Owleader, yes there are down payment assistance programs that you only have to bring in .5% half percent down payment with a minimum 580 fico score. Your qualifications will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores, home price, loan program and how much you want to invest into the down payment and closing costs.

The purchase in 91342 zip code of Sylmar start from 78k for 3bd 2ba single family home. If you figure out what cities/zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms and the maximum payment/price you are looking to achieve you can be emailed listings to fit your search criteria. Your email address is needed to set you up for the automatic daily updates.

You may qualify to buy FHA with fico scores between 500-579 with 10% down or minimum 580 fico score may qualify FHA 3.5% down or as low as .5% half percent down payment program. You may consider 3% down conventional from a minimum 620 fico score. Your fico scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary.

You will need to be pre-approved if you decide to buy to be able to meet an agent to view and submit offers on any homes of your choice. It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify, go over your options and email you listings to study and compare. Here are some links to study as well as web reference links to many loan program pages offered...

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran & VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
22+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 5pm by phone Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt., EMAIL ANYTIME 24/7
Under640FicoScoreLoans@gmail.com or HomeLoans4U@live.com
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
http://www.trulia.com/profile/SherylArndt

If my response was helpful, consider clicking Thank, Link or Best Answer.
If you're on title they shouldn't be able to kick you out.

I would like to help you further, but you'll need to email me directly or give me a call. I would need to know if you are one of the borrowers on the mortgage & how long you have been living in the house, regardless of whether or not you're on title, if anything, you may have rights under California Tenant Law where they can't just 'kick you out'.

Shoot me an email directly, I don't look back on this same Trulia posting for answers after mine or Replies beneath my answer.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since--- 1996
Realty ONE Group
BRE# 01211967
Why are they kicking you out? Are you on title?
No when we got the FHA loan I put all the down and paid the fees. They did noy put anything into the house. They did not even live in it the whole time which I just found out was against the law under FHA rules that they signed.
Flag Wed Mar 5, 2014
Are you looking to purchase another home? Email me if you need anything further.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com