Home Buying in Cheektowaga>Question Details

Daniel Bieni…, Renter in Sloan, NY

Are there any grants/first time home buyer programs for families w/ disabled persons?

Asked by Daniel Bienias, Sloan, NY Thu Oct 27, 2011

My wife & I are fortunately in a position to start thinking about buying a house, finally, but we don't have a lot of room to save the way we want to due to the financial constraints of my wife being disabled. I was curious as to whether there are any grants for disabled home owners who are looking to buy their first home. Any information anyone?

I will reasearch for you. I may be able to get you in touch with banks to help you as well. You may need help getting a loan amount as well that works for you, with interest rates low and with the right real estate agent finding you a great home for the price thats works for you. (your dream home is out there just get the right professionals on your side. THEN LET THEM KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU NEED? Agents get paid by the seller and we will make sure your dreams comes true.
Web Reference: http://www.amypfister.com