Home Buying in Caldwell>Question Details

Shon Jfrds, Home Seller in Mesa, AZ

Are there any good schools in Caldwell. Everything I'm seeing scores 2-6, really, a 2? I couldn't consider a home/school with a 2.

Asked by Shon Jfrds, Mesa, AZ Mon Oct 7, 2013

Answers

5
Middleton School District is also highly rated & is near Caldwell.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 21, 2013
If you would like more information regarding school districts and actual schools please email me at colby@homesofidaho.com or call me at (208) 412-1927.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 21, 2013
Vallivue School District in Caldwell is highly rated!
Hi Shon,

Along with being a Realtor I also have a degree in Elementary Education and have several children going through all levels of school right now, so I understand your concern. A good website to visit if you haven't already is greatschools.org. The main rating score is based on children's test scores which doesn't always represents the quality of teachers but sometimes the make up of the student body and their parents. However, also on the site you can find out information on the make up of the school and reviews. I have lived in the surrounding cities of Kuna, Meridian and Nampa with my children attending their schools. I have had great experiences in all three districts. Caldwell has some great housing prices, but after your research if you feel that the schools don't match what you are looking for then I can help you line up your goals with the right area. Getting the best home value and good schools. You can contact me at minettehale@gmail.com. I look forward to helping you with any questions you may have.
If you have some criteria of what you are looking for in a home, I can do a search and send available homes to you. From that information, you could see the specific school district that the home would reside in. That would give you specific schools to research. If you find that you are not interested in the specific school area, you might find a home in another area that would fit your school needs. It may be in one of the surrounding areas such as Nampa, Middleton, Meridian, Kuna, Star, Eagle, Boise or one of the outlying areas such as Melba, Marsing, Homedale, etc.

There are also charter schools, magnet schools and private schools throughout the valley. I would suggest you do some research on these options also. There are a lot of options available to parents now that were not available a few years back.

If you would like to see what available homes fit your needs, please send me an email with your criteria and I can get that information out to you. You can email me at sharonwalker53@gmail.com or visit my website at http://www.findboiserealestate.com.