Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

Kj, Home Buyer in 33432

Are there any gated or CC communities within the Addison Mizner Elementary School District?

Asked by Kj, 33432 Fri Jul 3, 2009

We would like a gated CC or community with tennis facilities. We see Boca Square area but it is close to a major hwy 95 and no gated communities seem to be there. Also, any info on the crime rate in the area would be appreciated or a link to find this info. Thank you everyone.

Answers

3
Hi Kj,
The only gated community that is within the Addison Mizner Elementary School District that I can think of is "Boca Sailing & Raquet Club". As far as I know "Parkside" does not feed into that School District (I believe the disctrict ends at the very edge of the community.
If you want to, you can always verify the boundaries by:
1) Going to the following web site: http://www.palmbeach.k12.fl.us/
2) Then click on the "Schools" tab
3) Here you will find the "Planning Department" web page, and if you scroll toward the middle of the web page you will find the buttons that will enable you to verify the Attendance Boundaries of any public school in Palm Beach County
4) You can also verify what the different Attendance Boundaries are for a particular property by clicking on the "Address Look-up" that you'll find just above the "Attendance Boundaries" buttons.
Always verify the Attendance Boundaries with the County because they might change.
Feel free to call me if you have any additional questions.

Paolo Giacone, Realtor®, e-PRO®
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Boynton Beach Central
Mobile: 561-542-7265
Facsimile: 561-736-1560
E-Mail: Paolo@MiamiToBoca.com
E-Mail (Italian): Paolo@PaoloGiacone.net
Visit http://www.MiamiToBoca.com |http://www.PaoloGiacone.net
Hi Kj!

Parkside is well within the Addison Mizner school district. It is man-gated and does have tennis. There are 8 homes available for sale (1 is contingent) and the listing prices range from $575,000 to $975,000. The subdivision is on the east side of Military south of Palmetto and SW 18th street.

I'll check to see if there are any others but, in the meantime, just let me know if you would like further info on Parkside.

Thanks!!!
--Joan

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
joanmoorerealtor@gmail.com
561-573-3238
Google for the local precinct for the school, and you can inquire there. I believe they will send you a printed rundown of criminal activity. Did that for a client some years ago. Am heading out with clients to show properties, but if you would like me to go into depth on gated communities, equity or non-equity, send me your email address, Kj and I'll be delighted to do that. Safety is of prime importance and GATED is the way to go ANYWHERE. Regards, Marilyn Jacobs, marilynfjacobs@gmail.com.