Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

sharonrose222, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Are there any gated communities for 55 plus with fenced yards, near Naples, FL?

Asked by sharonrose222, Naples, FL Sun Dec 30, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Sharon,

Seniors dominate the activities in many communities because they have the time to organize activities. Tell your agent what kind of property you want, the price range, and what kinds of activities you enjoy, and they should be able to show you the right places.

There are a few 55+ buildings here and there but not many 55+ communities in Naples. There is a good one in Estero with small single family homes priced between $200,000 and $300,000. Lots of things happening there. FYI - most communities require that all pets outside of the home must be on a leash.

Fences are rare in communities because of lawn maintenance issues and the potential for barking dogs.

Let me know if I can help.

Bill Sontag
Prudential Florida Realty
239-293-2926
wsontag@earthlink.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
I am not aware of any. There are 55+ communities and there are a few communities with fenced yards, but don't know of any with both. Sorry.