Home Buying in Edmond>Question Details

kconstien, Both Buyer and Seller in Edmond, OK

Are there any garden or patio homes in Edmond under $200,000?

Asked by kconstien, Edmond, OK Mon Mar 11, 2013

Answers

9
Now that you've learned there are many garden/patio homes for sale in Edmond, now you get your pick of a Realtor. Check out the Realtors' recommendations then call the agent that you feel the most comfortable with! I'd love to help you find the perfect property!

Leah Brown
“Turning Your Dreams Into An Address!"
Realtor, Prudential Alliance Realty
(405) 796-0328”
@KConstien what about garden or patio homes in Edmond is important to you? Anyone can "send you listings". When can you come to my office and let me show you first hand what is available and more. Call me today at 463-6709 for a consultation appointment. The interview is free; making the wrong decision could cost you $$$.
Web Reference: http://www.RealTee66.com
There are several communities in Edmond with patio and garden homes. Give me a call or email me at michellegee@kw.com and I will send you the properties that are available.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle Gee
Keller Williams
405-306-5662
My house hunter, Dawn, would be happy to send you a list of all of the patio/garden homes that match your needs. Please call or email me as soon as possible. 405-259-6565 or ryan@showmeokc.com
Goodmorning:

I live in Edmond and yes there are Garden and Patio Homes under $200,000.00

Call or email me and send me your email and i will send you the listings:

Thank You
John Phillips
Re/Max Preferred Properties
405 413 0791
There are several communities that would have patio and/or garden homes in Edmond. If you would like me to email you what is available you can email me your search criteria at jiliangardner@gmail.com

Jilian Gardner
Metro First Realty
405-503-7389
TOP Producer
Jiliangardner@gmail.com
This should be doable, email me at Josh@JoshBarnettOKC.com and I will forward you what Edmond has available.
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
Actually there are quite a few! I'd be happy to show them to you or send them to you via email. Give me a call at your convenience!

Respectfully,
Brent Carter
Broker/Owner
Carter Real Estate Group
405-340-9675
http://www.brentcarterhomes.com
Yes, there are several communities in Edmond that feature gated patio home communities. Are you looking to be in East, West or North Edmond?