Bob Khal, Home Owner in Troy, MI

Are there any foreclosures left in Bloomfield, Birmingham areas? Looking for a good deal like everybody else!

Asked by Bob Khal, Troy, MI Wed Mar 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3059844747-359-Sycamore-Ct-Bl…

Answers

6
Ryan and Amber Weston’s answer
Hey there! Send me an email and I will respond with all the foreclosures in the area! I specialize in the Bloomfield and Birmingham areas :) I hope to hear from you soon!

Amber Leatherman
Email: aleatherman@3dxonline.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 27, 2013
Hi Bob,
What criteria are you looking for? Do you have a price range in mind? Send me an email and we can discuss this further. mihousefinder@gmail.com
~The Levan Wood Team
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 27, 2013
Well, if the home condition is good I may be able to go as high as $600K or a bit more.
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013
Hello Bob,

My Brother and I would love to help you find that "Great Deal"

Contact us!

Jamie L. Rodgers
My Realty Select
The "Mr. Rodgers" Team
The Bros Who Are Real Estate Pros
248-730-0887
There are good deals everywhere. What you need is a good agent that you can work with who can send you listings when they come on the market.

Kathy Persha, Broker
GRI, CDPE, SFR, CIAS
Nextage Advanced Realty
248-930-0198
I guess I'm confused. You say you're looking for a good deal, but you're focused on foreclosures. Some foreclosures are good deals, some aren't. You can also find good deals in conventional sales. And in short sales, if you've got the patience.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Since most are listed with brokers, consider working with an agent of your own; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.