Sharon Woodb…, Renter in Cedar Hill, TX

Are there any first time home buying assistance programs for single mothers?

Asked by Sharon Woodberry, Cedar Hill, TX Wed Dec 5, 2012

Answers

12
Jonathan, answered the most popular bond right now is the USDA. Are you a Teacher or a Nurse?
I can give you more details about what's available to you. Some bonds are profession specific.
Call me 214-208-1243.
Frieda Porter
dreamcatcher36364life@yahoo.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 23, 2014
One option may be the USDA home loan program. You can call 254-582-7328.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 5, 2012
YES! The best thing to do is get ahold of your trusted lender and ask what they can offer you. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 5, 2012
Yes, Tim Moore: thank you for that clarification :)
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012
There is a program that I use that provides 10,000 towards your down payment and closing costs. It is a zero interest and zero payment loan that is only due when/if you sell the home. I have closed using this program several times and would be happy to assist you.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE REQUIREMENTS

1-Must not have owned a home in 3 years.
2-Must have been in the same line of work for 2 years
3-Must make more than 25k but less than 80k
4-Must have 1,000 to put into the deal.
5-640 minimum credit score.

Contact Andrew 954-394-7185 Text first Please!!!!!!!
andrewLtherealtor@gmail.com
single mother rental assistance in tampa florida zip code 33612
single mother home and rental assistance in tampa florida
There are definitely Down Payment Assistance programs available! Both State and Dallas County grants for first time homebuyers, both single and married. Approval for these programs is based upon income! Please visit the following websites for more information:

http://www.tsahc.org - income limits up to $55,400, 5% and 3% down payment assistance GRANTS - not loans. Free money to help you buy.

http://www.dallasmap.org - Income limits $44,000, $7,500 for down payment.

Be sure to call me with any additional questions, I'd be happy to answer all questions regarding how these grants work, and what you must do to qualify.

Telephone: 214.914.1936 or Email: veronicadoesmortgages@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 8, 2013
Yes, you need to contact a local lender and ask them to help you find a program that works for you. Keep in mind that there may be other programs that give you a better position without utilizing the Down Payment Assistance.

Contact Helena Biasatti Hill, she is an Exclusive Buyers Agent and she can help you with the home buying process. (Google her name)

Ron Jensrud
100% for Home Buyers - 100% of the Time!
There's always criteria to be met with any First Time Homebuyer's programs. Feel free to call the loan officer that I recommend, her name is Victoria Baker with Service First Mortgage & she can be reached at 214-693-6308 or vbaker@servicefirstmtg.com. She will ask you questions to be able to answer your questions specifically.
USDA IS a great resource but the property does have to qualify as well as you (the buyer) for these programs. Contact a TRUSTED mortgage resource for the FULL story. Terry King with Pinnacle Mortgage Service is a GREAT source in the DFW area. His website is http://www.pinnaclemortgageservice.com and is phone number is 817.647.5640 direct.
God luck & God Bless with your search.
Hi Sharon,

I dont think the Federal is providing any assistance at this time.

You might able to check with some local non profit companies for recommendations.

Dixon
JP and Associate
First time home buyers yes, because you're a mother, No.