Home Buying in Southampton>Question Details

Mark Singer, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Are there any famous people or recording artists that live in any of the villages close to southampton?

Asked by Mark Singer, Los Angeles, CA Mon Jun 2, 2014

Answers

5
There are many celebrities that live not only in Southampton but the surrounding areas such as Westhampton Beach, Watermill, Easthampton, and Watermill, just to name a few. Celebrities have also chosen to reside in other areas of Long Island. The summer months are the best time to possibly see a famous face on the streets of The Hamptons.
Southampton is one of the hot areas for wealthy and famous people, I can't give you a list, but it just take a moment walking up an down main street, watch for the expensive cars like Ferrari, Maserati, Bentley, Porsche, Tesla, Lamborghini and the all of them you like then take a look to the people coming down from the cars, just today I saw one of the Real house wifes of NYC parking on Main st in her 2 door black continental Bentley 2015, is that good enough?
P Diddy has a house out there...
I think Paul McCartney had a house in the Hamptons but I'm not sure whether he still has it or gave it to his ex-wife in the divorce settlement.
I am sure. I believe Billy Joel has a house out there as does P Diddy.