mtbikerdan, Home Buyer in Thousand Oaks, CA

Are there any empty lots for sale in Colorado?

Asked by mtbikerdan, Thousand Oaks, CA Sun Aug 26, 2012

I am intetrested in building my own house in Colorado. 3 bed, 2bath, about 2,000sq. ft. What would be the approx. lot cost?

Answers

10
Oh yes there is plenty of land available in Colorado. Where in Colorado are you interested in? I have sold several lots from just a small lot to acres. You want an agent that is familar with land and water rights, ect....to help you. The type of well you have can depend on if you can have livestock or not. Call me or email me for a free consultation on land here in Colorado.
Pamela Weatherford
Keller Williams Clients Choice
719-661-8672
P.S. As a bonus my husband is a custom home builder and can help build your Colorado Dream Home on that perfect lot.
There are a lot of options here in Colorado. It really depends on what area you are looking at and what kind of home you want to build. I have extensive experience with new construction. I have three custom builders I work closely with and many subdivision developers with lots available.

As it relates to pricing, I can help you find lots as inexpensive at $15,000 to $20,000 or much higher depending on your needs. There are some beautiful lots in tri-lakes and Black Forest in the $100,000 to $200,000 range if you want high end. It all depends on what your needs are.

Call me at 719-229-5062 or email me at danielnarmstrong@gmail.com if you would like one on one help.

Dan
I have two lots in the Poudre canyon right on the river. Check out my website. There are many vacnt lots in CO, it depends on where you want to be.
Web Reference: http://www.housefitz.com
As with any location Iit depends on the view, location and possible covenant restrictions on area of the first level. Location will determine price in most cases. If you would like contact me I could assist in building a team of contractors to help you realize your dream. I have built three of my own and can assist with your planning.
Greetings mtbikerdan,

This is your lucky Day! I have 4 listings for land near Beulah Colorado. All 40+ acres so they qualify for a well permit. 360 views to include the St Charles River & Wet Mountain Range. Follow the link and call me to set up a showing. Colorado is a great place to find that perfect parcel of acreage for your future. Owner financing means more acreage and less money down!

http://www.greathomesfound.com/

Happy Hunting
Dick Archer
Owner/Broker
I have a listing in Woodland park check out my site.
My mom moved here from Thousand Oaks!
How large a lot are looking for?
In the Black Forest area we have 5 acre overall density lots just outside the city limits! That means either 5 acres lots or 2.5 acre lots with green belts. They start at only $54,000!
Depending on the finishes of your house, at this time, $100 pr Sq ft is around the replacement rate.
If you would like me to send you lots that fit what you are looking for let me know.
"Rawhide is land" is one of the mottos of our company. I have been a broker with them since 1986 and built my own home here when I moved from California in 1984.
Susan Redden Wilson
SusanRedden@msn.com
http://www.SusanRedden.com
The Rawhide Company, Realtors
Thousands....where do you want to be? In Custer County where we don't have building codes you will find vacant lots from $12,000 to $225,000. That gets you anything from 5 acres to 35 or more acres.
Where are you looking? Check out my site.
I have to think in all of Colorado there has to be a least one empty vacant lot, gee, maybe it will be for sale too.