Home Buying in Fairburn>Question Details

SAMANTHA CRO…, Other/Just Looking in Union City, GA

Are there any down payment assistance programs in Fairburn, Ga where I can pay $3,500 to $4,000 down on a nice foreclosured home 4bd 2br?

Asked by SAMANTHA CROFT, Union City, GA Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

7
Hi Samantha,

GA Dream is good under the right situation, but there are some others that are better. Let me know if you still need help.

Kirsten Wellborn
404-867-5662
We have several brand new homes available in Fairburn in a nice new community with awesome amenities and ultra low HOAs. We work directly with GA Dream lenders, FHA, And VA to offer new 3, 4, and 5 bedroom homes with as little as 0 down. What others call extras we have standard (brand new whirpool appliances including the latest gas stove, oven, broiler, built in microwave with fan and under light, wide fridge, and dishwasher; fenced in back yard; cultured marble vanities; built-in pest defense system; ultra efficient insulation, windows, etc.; 10-year structural warranty plus many other warranties throughout the home; We are experts in purchasing, developing, marketing, and financing so we cut out the middle man all the way through giving the best home value for your dollar but far below the starting cost of homes by everyone else in the area. A+ rating with BBB and J.D. power and associated award winner for new home quality. 22nd largest home builder in the nation. Homes starting at $759 a month (Principal and Interest) for a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath two story home. We can work with all credit. Grand opening last week and already sold 8 homes, so give me a call at 404-423-2497
Jared O'Brien
LGI Homes
St. Joseph's
Web Reference: http://Lgihomes.com
Can someone please provide me a list of housing programs with no down payment assistance...I'm researching the Georgia Dream Program now...Are there any others to consider? Your help is much appreciated..Looking to buy a home in May 2014 when my apartment lease is up..
Hi Samantha, I work with lenders who provide Ga Dream programs for rural areas and provide up to 103% fianancing for buyers. I think Fairburn is considered rural so you will be able to get assistance! Give me a call so one of my preferred lenders can get you approved.

Ruby Parker - Broker
404-414-8282
thanks Ms. Parker. I sure will. My number will be a Mississippi area code of 662. Looking forward to talking to you soon.
Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012
Samantha, there are programs in Georgia for you to consider. Also, FHA typically has lower down payment requirements. I would love to help you with your home buying purchase in Fairburn. Call me to discuss further at 404-358-4123.
Hello Samantha there is a program called GA Dream it would probadly be great for you. If ever you need any help I would be happy to assist you in any way. Contact me. Kaylane Peters. Keller Williams Realty Metro Atlanta. 504-373-9696. Licensed in Louisiana & Georgia
Hi Samantha have considered the GA Dream Program?

Would a New York State resident be able to qualify for the GA Dream Program?
Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012
What is the GA Dream Program?
Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012
Hello Ms. Anderson. I'm from Mississipp and is not sure what it consist of. My family and I are moving to the Fairburn/Union City, GA area in about 7 months. We rather buy than rent but wanted to get started on researching some programs that could help us...I will visit the website you have posted and get back to you with any questions that we may have... thank you for your help.
Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012