Question Details

Collin, Home Buyer in 11561

Are there any decent (livable) houses in Nassau County in a good school district for under $300,000?

Asked by Collin, 11561 Wed Jul 23, 2008

My wife and I are looking to buy our first home. We have about $40,000 in cash and make about $125k a year. I have excellent credit (760) and hers is good as well (700 ) Is it feasible to get into a good house in Nassau County given our financial situation?

Nassau County is a great place to live. I would suggest looking a the best properties plus school district in your price range.
A Mortgage Banker may be best to pre-qualify you.
Based on the current market situation it is feasible to get a nice home in Nassau County.
I am a Agent that is commited to helping many families acquire their dreams. If you are looking for a Realtor that is honest about every aspect of the purchasing process please contact me by email or direct. I look forward to speaking with you.

Patrick C. Williams Jr.
Licensed Associate Broker
Keystone Realty USA
Direct (516) 425-3764