sharkieol, Home Buyer in 26170

Are there any decent homes in the area for around $40-$50,000 for sale that can be fixed up easily?

Asked by sharkieol, 26170 Wed Jan 15, 2014

Amber Gunter’s answer
Hi there,

You won't find many homes in that price range that could be fixed up in terms of cosmetics. Most will require a fair amount of work to be liveable. However, this link will take to you a list of homes that are available under $50,000 in St. Augustine right now:

Please feel free to call or email me and let me know a little more about your needs and what you are looking for, and maybe we can find something that will work for you. I work with many first time buyers and buyers using special financing, so there may be something you haven't considered yet that can help get you in a home within your budget. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Amber Gunter
Florida Homes Realty & Mortgage
184 State Road 312
St. Augustine, FL 32086
Phone: 865-789-9179
I just checked our MLS for you and did not find any homes in that price range. I did find one mobile home. There may be homes in the surrounding areas. Please check my web site at