Home Buying in Kew Gardens>Question Details

CT, Home Buyer in Queens, NY

Are there any condos in forest hills or rego park or kew gardens under 350k? Or are they all bait&switch? I'm pre-approved, serious to buy.

Asked by CT, Queens, NY Wed May 12, 2010

Answers

3
David Callaghan’s answer
CT

There are 31 Condos in Rego Park, Kew Gardens & Forest Hills currently For Sale. The average Asking Price is $285,000. 9 are studios, 19 are One-Bedroom, and 3 are Two-Bedrooms.

Feel free to contact me with any other questions.

David Callaghan
Coldwell Banker Real Estate
I understand your impression of bait and switch. It truly must seem that way. But the truth is the listing typically stays on the Internet Sites as available until at least under contract and mostly until sold. Event then most folks don't see the status above the price or it doesn't update as quickly as it should or should be updated.

Most of what happens is that you see a listing that went under contract very often. Particularly now being July 2013, properties are moving quicker.

Its really best to enter into a relationship with a good agent early and work as a team to locate a really good property. One even better solutions is for you to be represented as buyer client. That way you enable your agent to access private/exclusive listings for you as well as For Sale By Owners. Most buyers don't understand this concept. If you want more information, please contact me directly.
Depends on the number of rooms--You can check out http://www.mlsli.com for accurate information.