Toy, Renter in Chicago, IL

Are there any condo's in the zip code 60653 where heat is included?

Asked by Toy, Chicago, IL Mon Sep 23, 2013

Answers

13
Condo's that have heat included in the assessments are going to be very high. Developers like the owners to pay the heat separately that's why they install furnaces in each unit. But there are units with the heat included.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 23, 2013
There are 5 condos listed on MLS where heat is included. Please email me at howie@markallenrealty.com and I can send the listings over to you.

Are you pre approved with a mortgage lender?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 23, 2013
Are these listings for rent?
Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013
I have not come across any you can purchase. Its possible in a rental but you would have to act quickly when you found it as its not typical.
Toy,

Work with a broker who knows the area you are looking to purchase. Just remember heat is a cost withing your assessment.
Hi there take a look in this web , you have some options
http://www.illinoisbienesraices.com/Busqueda-Avanzada/
Yes, if you would like to talk give me a call... (708) 7743752
yes what is your budget.... call me at 847 869 1669 ext 1 cliff@gaskinrealtors.com
Yes, i've seen couple of them!
Hello Toy.
There is one on 47th and Ingleside, which is just 1/2 block south of the 60653 zip code. This is in the Kenwood neighborhood. It is a 2bed/1bath for $950. It requires a 2 year lease though. Please contact me for more information. Thanks.
p.s. You will usually only find heat included in units that contain radiators. Many 2bed/2bath units in 60653 have been updated with central heat and central air.
Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013
To really be helpful to you we really need more details. From your reply to one of the answers, it looks like you are looking to rent a condo and not buy. What is your budget, what size do you need one bedroom 2 bedrooms? Are there other needs like parking, doormen, do you have any pets?
I am looking for a 2bedroom (preferably) 2 bath condo to rent. My budget is $1100 if heat is included in rent. I am an asthmatic with an asthmatic child, so I prefer hardwood floors opposed to carpet. parking would be ideal, as well as laundry hook up. I have found very few meeting these needs, but they are either rented or outside of the area I prefer. Im not sure if my requirements are unreasonable, if so I would love some advice.
Flag Mon Sep 23, 2013
Why would you want heat included in the HOA fee? You WANT to pay for your neighbor’s bill if they turn it up to the max and leave the windows open?

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
I answer questions about financing real estate based on my decades of experience dealing with mortgage underwriters. I do not offer legal or tax advice, if you need answers from an attorney or CPA find one knowledgeable in your local market.
Web Reference: http://jamessimms.com/
There are quite a few that have them. I would work with a good Realtor to help you out.
there are .. you need to come into my office and we can look at the MLS. You also need to get a pre qualificationfor one of our lenders
Hello Toy,

I have some great realtor partners in that zip code. Give me a call and I would be happy to refer you a great real estate agent to assist you in your search.

Kelvin Waits
Guaranteed Rate
VP of Mortgage Lending