anik, Home Buyer in Stevenson Ranch, CA

Are there any community pools in Stevenson Ranch? Where?

Asked by anik, Stevenson Ranch, CA Wed Jul 10, 2013

Hi Anik,
Only in the Southern Oaks community in Stevenson Ranch off Pico Canyon Road has an HOA swimming pool. Are you looking for communities in Santa Clarita that have an HOA swimming pool?

Jennifer Ricco
Re/max of Santa Clarita
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 10, 2013
Hi Anik, There are a few communities that may fit your criteria. If you're not working with a Realtor I would like the opportunity to earn your business.
To learn more about our services feel free to click on this link:
Flag Sat Jul 13, 2013
I am looking for a home in Stevenson Ranch, and would like to have an association pool. What other communities on the West side of Mc Bean have community/association pools? I know about West Hills/Creek, Tesoro, North Park, Woodlands. Are there others?
Flag Wed Jul 10, 2013
The only one I know of is the Southern Oaks community in Stevenson Ranch off of Pico Canyon Road. But Stevenson Ranch isn't the only place with community pools, if you would like I can email you a bunch of other communities with beautiful HOA community pools!

Alex Meguerditchian

If you are seeking a public pool there is one not too far away in Castaic. It just opened check out this link There are also some other pools check out this site on the City of Santa Clarita's page

If you are seeking a Community Pool part of an Association you need to be a member of that Association as those are generally not open to the public. Hope this helps answer your question. Feel free to ask for more information if needed.

Sandy Holguin (661) 964-7376
Keller Williams VIP Properties
Not looking for a public pool. Having a community pool is a requirement for my new house search.
Flag Wed Jul 10, 2013