Home Buying in Millsboro>Question Details

Lisa, Other/Just Looking in Mechanicsburg, IL

Are there any communities that are fee simple in the Millsboro area?

Asked by Lisa, Mechanicsburg, IL Thu Jun 20, 2013

Answers

3
Sandi Bisgood’s answer
There are quite a few ... most of the communities around Millsboro, in fact, are fee simple. The purchase prices for these homes will be higher in general than those on leased land, but many are still very affordable. If you'd like a list of available fee simple properties, email me at sandi.bisgood@oasir.net and I'll be glad to help! Sandi Bisgood, Realtor(R) at Ocean Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty
Yes, there are communities that are fee simple in Millsboro. I have been working with other Clients that are looking for the same type of home. If you need more help, please contact me. CManry@kwrealty.com
Hello Lisa, Millsboro Delaware is a huge postal zone offering different types of housing. For example, I live eight miles from the ocean in a community with a Millsboro address where all of the homes are owned in fee simple. In other words, I own the land. If you drive west another 15 miles, you are still in Millsboro, and homes are still offered for sale with the land. So, yes, we have a large selection of communities that offer homes for sale in fee simple ! Lot rents normally comes into play with mobile home communities. Hope this answer helps you.